“A message to our customers”…you’re probably getting a lot of emails to this effect. A video can deliver this same message with emotion, honesty, and connectivity.
When the time comes for your organization to deliver a message to your employees or customers you may know what you want to say, but how exactly do you say it?
- Targeting - consider who the relevant audience is and tailor your message to them.
- Put your audience first – put yourself in their shoes to determine how you can help them best, and alleviate any concerns.
- Keep it simple – short and to the point. Provide a clear action.
- Be honest - indicate your intent on how to minimize the impact and follow up when more information comes to light.
- Tell them why - if your audience can understand the reason for the decision, they will be more inclined to support you and react with empathy.
- Take a moment - say thank you, show your appreciation for their loyalty or hard work.
Casual Films has a fantastic team of creatives who can help craft your video message, and a wealth of tips for video production. Get in touch to bring your message to life.
March 26, 2020