Casual Films is a multi award winning film and animation production company based in London, New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco. For the past two years we’ve been voted the top corporate production company in the UK in Televisual Magazine because of the creative quality of our work.
Our staff tell us they enjoy working at Casual because of the ownership they have over their projects, the flexible working and their fast career progression. We have an in-house team of 40 people and support and foster a strong social and friendly culture.
We specialise in branded video content and corporate film for a wide range of clients. With a vastly experienced internal team we pride ourselves on producing innovative, effective and engaging video better than anyone else. You can see some of our work here:
We're looking for an editor to join our London post production team.
You will be a highly skilled, talented editor with strong experience in Adobe Creative Suite Packages and at least 3 years' experience. You will be a highly creative individual who will work alongside our development and post production teams, and will be instrumental in generating great films for our clients.
You'll have an outstanding showreel demonstrating a variety of editing styles. The ability to combine great storytelling with creative flair is a must. You will also have an in depth understanding of editing workflow, including encoding and file delivery. A good working knowledge of grading and sound design is also key in allowing you full ownership of a project through to delivery. Knowledge of After effects and creating motion graphics is also a bonus.
You must be highly motivated, and a self starter. You will be joining a team of three editors in London, as well as three full time animators. Working smartly and efficiently is crucial.
● Advanced knowledge of Adobe Premiere. Knowledge of Davinci Resolve, After Effects and Audio Software desirable
● Proven track record in editing films of exceptional quality, on brief and on time, and in a variety of styles
● Proven ability to problem solve and act decisively
● Excellent time management skills
● Able to cope with multiple projects running simultaneously
● Excellent organizational skills
● Proven excellent interpersonal skills
● Exceptional proficiency in editing and file delivery