To get a flavour of the animations we produce, check out our showreel:
We are looking for an Animator/Motion Graphics Artist to join our New York post production team.
We are looking for a highly creative individual who, working alongside our producer, creative and audio teams, will be instrumental in developing engaging solutions to our clients’ needs.
You will be working as part of a team from initial creative discussions, interpreting briefs and storyboarding, all the way through to animation and final delivery.
The candidate will have a strong sense of design and illustration, with an outstanding showreel demonstrating a variety of animation- styles, as well as an in-depth understanding of adobe creative suite and their respective workflows. We predominantly work in 2D and motion graphics but 3D or interactive experience, while not essential, is a bonus.
- At least three years' experience of working in an animation and motion graphics role.
- Proven track record in creating animation of exceptional quality, on brief and on time, and in a variety of styles
- Be able to demonstrate strong design and illustration skills
- Be familiar and confident using the Adobe creative suite; After Effects, Premier, Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign with an understanding of rendering and encoding.
- Confident at communicating ideas and discussing feedback with both producers and clients.
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proven excellent interpersonal skills
What You’ll Actually Do
- Work on a variety of projects for clients both big and small, from initial pitch stages all the way through to final delivery.
- Work with creative teams to develop concepts and ideas.
- Design and illustrate to create style frames.
- Develop visuals narratives and storyboards.
- Animate across a variety of styles including 2D, motion graphics and character.
- Collaborate with Editors on mixed media projects.